- Permitted Uses
- Ownership of the Feebee Site
- Your Conduct on the Feebee Site
- Creating an Account on the Feebee Site
- Terms of Sale
- Refund Policy
- Availability of the Site
- Transmission of Information
- Modification of this Agreement
- Disclaimer of Warranty
- Limitation of Liability
- Copyright and Trademarks
- Copyright Policy and DMCA Procedures
- Websites of Others
- End User Communications
- Public Nature of Your Statements
- Grant of License
- Indemnification & Release
- Time Limitation on Claims
- Governing Law & Venue
- Contest Rules
- Additional Disclosures
The Site provides an interactive online service operated by Feebee, consisting primarily of promotion and marketing services on behalf of certain merchants (“Merchants”) making vouchers for Merchant goods and services (“DEALs”) available to its users. DEALs may be purchased by Feebee account holders and exchanged for goods and services from the issuing Merchants or other parties identified in the terms of the offer and subject to the Terms of Sale set forth below. As a condition of your use of this Site, you agree that:
- You are an individual person at least 18 years of age;
- You possess the authority to create a binding legal obligation;
- Your use of this Site will at all times comply with the terms of this Agreement;
- If you elect to create an account
- You may create only one account for your personal use;
- You may only make legitimate purchases that comply with the letter and spirit of the terms of the respective offers;
- You may only make purchases on the Site for your own use and enjoyment, or, when offered, as a gift for another;
- You must safeguard your password and supervise the use of your account, and understand and agree that you are responsible for your own use and the use of your account by anyone you allow to access it.
- You have the right to provide any and all information you submit to the Site, the information is only about yourself, and all such information is accurate, true, current and complete;
The content and information on this Site as well as the infrastructure used to provide both, is proprietary to us or our Merchants and other partners. You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products or services obtained from or through the Site.
- Tampering or interfering with the proper functioning of any part, page or area of the Site and any and all functions and services provided by Feebee;
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user in any manner, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to our Site, or attempts at overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mail bombing” or “crashing” the Site;
- Attempting to, or actually accessing data not intended for you, such as logging into a server or an account which you are not authorized to access;
- Attempting to scan, or test the security or configuration of the Site or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Purposely submitting any inaccurate information, committing fraud or falsifying information in connection with your Feebee account or in order to create multiple Feebee accounts;
- Using the Site or any of its contents to advertise or solicit, for any other commercial, political or religious purpose, or to compete, directly or indirectly with Feebee;
- Reselling or repurposing your access to the Site or any purchases made through the Site;
- Using the Site or any of its resources to solicit Site End Users, Merchants or other business partners of Feebee to become users or partners of other online or offline services directly or indirectly competitive or potentially competitive with Feebee, including without limitation, aggregating current or previously offered deals;
- Using any End User or Merchant information from the Site for any commercial purpose, including, but not limited to, marketing;
- Exceeding or attempting to exceed quantity limits when purchasing DEALs or otherwise using any Feebee account to purchase DEALs for resale, or for speculative, false, fraudulent or any other purpose not expressly permitted by this Agreement and the terms of a specific offer on the Site;
- Accessing, monitoring or copying any content or information from this Site using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- Violating the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Site or bypassing or circumventing other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Site;
- Taking any action that places excessive demand on our services, or imposes, or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or other portion of our infrastructure (as determined in our sole discretion);
- Aggregating any live or post-feature content or other information from the Site (whether using links or other technical means or physical records associated with purchases made through this Site) with material from other sites or on a secondary site without our express written permission.
- Deep-linking to any portion of this Site (including, without limitation, the purchase path for any DEAL) without our express written permission;
- Acting illegally or maliciously against the business interests or reputation of Feebee, our Merchants or our services;
- Hyperlinking to the Site from any other website without our initial and ongoing consent.
If you create an account on our Site, you may only create and hold one account that you are solely responsible for managing. Your account is non-transferrable and may not be sold, combined or otherwise shared with any other person. If you violate any of these limitations we may terminate your account and, without limitation, you may forfeit any pending, current or future promotional account credits, commissions and any unredeemed DEALs in your account. If we terminate your account, you may not re-enroll or join under a new account unless we formally invite you. If you commit fraud or falsify information in connection with your use of the Site or in connection with your Feebee account, your account will be terminated immediately and we reserve the right to hold you liable for any and all damages that we suffer, to pursue legal action through relevant local and national law enforcement authorities and to notify your Internet Service Provider of any fraudulent activity we associate with you or your use of the Site.
- DEALs purchased on the Site by you as a Feebee account holder (Shopper), are special promotional offers that you purchase directly from participating Merchants through our service. The DEALs are redeemable for certain goods, services or experiences offered by, or facilitated through, the Merchant identified on the DEAL. Feebee is solely a platform to connect Merchants and shoppers..
- The Merchant is solely responsible for redeeming the DEAL. By placing an order for a DEAL, you make an offer to purchase the DEAL you have selected pursuant to the terms of this Agreement, the terms on the DEAL itself and any additional, deal specific terms advertising the DEAL at the time of purchase (the “Fine Print”). In the event of a conflict between the terms of this Agreement and the Fine Print, the Fine Print will govern..
- There are two separate parts to each DEAL: (a) the purchase value and (b) the promotional value. Together the purchase value and the promotional value add up to the full offer value of the DEAL. The purchase value is the amount you pay to buy a DEAL..
- The purchase value does not expire until it is used. The promotional value is the “added” value of the DEAL; the amount in excess of the purchase value. The promotional value will expire by the date stated on the face of the DEAL unless applicable law prohibits the promotional value from expiring. For example, if you pay $20 for a DEAL that gets you $50 of goods or services from a Merchant, the full offer value is $50, the purchase value is $20 (and that amount does not expire until it is used or is refunded), and the promotional value is $30 and it expires on the date stated on the DEAL (unless expiration of the promotional value is prohibited by law). Any and all refunds, exchanges or credits are the responsibility of the Merchant..
DEALs purchased through Feebee are subject to the Merchants “Refund Policy” only.
There are two separate parts to each DEAL purchase: (a) authorization and (b) the redemption of the deal. Together both steps must be completed in order for a deal to actually be purchased.
All DEALs on Feebee must be "authorized" and then "redeemed" by the merchant to be fully purchased. An "authorization" will put a temporary credit hold on the credit card in anticipation of the subsequent "redemption". A redemption code will be given to each shopper for a deal. Each redemption code is unique and must be protected by the Shopper. Once the Merchant accepts the redemption code the actual charge will be processed on the credit card. Prior to the redemption code being given to the Merchant no actual charges will be finalized. If a redemption code is not used or passed to the Merchant for redemption the "authorization" on the credit card will fall off or dissappear. The time that an "authorization" will stay on a credit card is solely in control of the financial institution supporting the shoppers credit card. Feebee has absolutely no control over this "authorization" hold time. Do not attempt to purchase any deals on Feebee if there is concern that the "authorization" amount could result in any fees due to a reduced credit amount available. Feebee will not be responsible for any Shopper fees due to the "authorization" holds acquired by the intended purchase of DEALs through the Feebee system..
- THERE ARE NO REFUNDS BY FEEBEE FOR ANY DEAL PURCHASE. ALL DEALS ARE PURCHASED DIRECTLY THROUGH THE MERCHANTS' CREDIT CARD PROCESSOR. AT NO POINT DOES FEEBEE RECEIVE FUNDS PAID BY A SHOPPER FOR A DEAL FROM A MERCHANT. FEEBEE DOES CHARGE A FEE TO EACH MERCHANT FOR A REDEEMED DEAL BETWEEN A SHOPPER AND THE MERCHANT. THIS FEE CHARGED TO THE MERCHANT IS FOR THE USE OF THE FEEBEE DEAL SYSTEM AND IS NOT REFUNDABLE REGARDLESS OF WHETHER A DEAL IS CANCELLED OR CHARGEDBACK AFTER PURCHASE. ALL REQUESTS FOR DEAL REFUNDS MUST BE MADE DIRECTLY TO THE MERCHANT AND/OR ITS CREDIT CARD PROCESSOR AS NORMALLY REGULATED BY LAW.
- If the redeeming Merchant refuses to honor a DEAL, please send a detailed explanation to [email protected] [email protected].
- Need a refund or have a question? Email Feebee at [email protected].
- Refunds, in the form of credits to your FEEBEE ACCOUNT, may take up to thirty (30) days to process
- Unauthorized use, reproduction, resale, modification, or trade of DEALs is prohibited.
- Taxes and gratuities are not included in the value of the DEAL and, if applicable, may be charged to you separately by the Merchant when you redeem the DEAL..
- Shipping and handling fees are usually not included in the value of the DEAL and may be charged to you separately by the Merchant when you redeem the DEAL..
- Your DEALs may only be used at the Merchant named on the face of the DEAL and the promotional value is redeemable only toward the goods or services listed on the DEAL..
- Use of a DEAL for certain services and goods - such as alcoholic beverages - is subject to applicable state and local laws..
- DEALs are not redeemable for cash unless required by law..
- DEALS are not transferrable. The Merchant is the issuer of the DEAL and is fully responsible for all goods and services it provides to you and for any and all injuries, illnesses, damages, claims, liabilities and costs (“Liabilities”) it may cause you to suffer, directly or indirectly, in full or in part, whether related to the use or redemption of a DEAL or not. You waive and release Feebee and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, employees and agents from any Liabilities arising from or related to any act or omission of a Merchant in connection with your use of a DEAL or the services/goods it provides in connection with it..
You acknowledge that there may be interruptions in service or events that are beyond our control. While we use reasonable efforts to keep the Site accessible, the Site may be unavailable from time to time for any reason including, without limitation, routine maintenance. You understand and acknowledge that due to circumstances both within and outside of our control Site access may be interrupted, suspended or terminated. Feebee retains the right at our sole discretion to deny service, or access to the Site to anyone or an account, at any time and for any reason.
Because we do not control the security of the Internet or other networks you use to access the Site or communicate with us, we can’t be, and are not responsible for, the security of information that you choose to communicate with Feebee and the Site while it is being transmitted. In addition, Feebee is not responsible for any data lost during transmission.
We also reserve the right to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of our services or the Site including, but not limited to requirements for access or use.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NEITHER FEEBEE, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, MERCHANTS, THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS, OR ANY OF THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, WARRANT THAT USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO (I) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THIS SITE, OR (II) THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE OR VOUCHERS PROVIDED THROUGH THIS SITE. THE SITE IS MADE ACCESSIBLE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. FEEBEE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THOSE OF TITLE NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Everything located on or in this Site is the exclusive property of Feebee or is being used with permission. ANY COPYING, DISTRIBUTING, TRANSMITTING, POSTING, LINKING, DEEP LINKING, OR OTHERWISE MODIFYING OF THIS SITE OR ANY OF THE MICROSITES WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF FEEBEE IS PROHIBITED. Any violation of this requirement may result in a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right infringement that may subject you to civil and/or criminal penalties.
This Site and any Microsite contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the entire contents of the Site are protected by copyright as a collective work under the United States copyright laws. Feebee owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part. You may download, print, and/or save copyrighted material for your personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly stated under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material without the express permission of Feebee or the copyright owner is permitted. If copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material is permitted, you will make independent attribution and/or agree to make no changes in or deletion of any author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
Feebee is a trademark of Feebee, Inc. It, together with other trademarks that are located within or on the Site otherwise owned or operated in conjunction with Feebee shall not be deemed to be in the public domain but rather the exclusive property of Feebee, unless such mark or site is under license from the trademark owner thereof, in which case such license is for the exclusive benefit and use of Feebee unless otherwise stated.
You will not upload, post or otherwise make available on this Site any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. Feebee does not have any express burden or responsibility to provide you with indications, markings or anything else that may aid you in determining whether the material in question is copyrighted or trademarked. You will be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, proprietary rights or any other harm resulting from such a submission. By submitting material to any public area of this Site, you warrant that the owner of such material has expressly granted Feebee the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. You also permit any other end user to access, view, store or reproduce the material for that End User's personal use. You also grant Feebee the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any material that you make available on this Site.
Feebee reserves the right to terminate its agreement with you or any other End User who infringes third-party copyrights.
If you believe that any material has been posted via the Site by an End User in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you shall provide Feebee with the following information: (a) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work; (b) an identification of the copyrighted work and the location on the Site of the allegedly infringing work; (c) a written statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law; (d) your name and contact information, including telephone number and e-mail address; and (e) a statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Contact information for Feebee’s DMCA Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement is: Feebee, Inc. Attn: Copyright Agent [email protected]
The Site contains links to websites maintained by other parties. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not because we endorse or have an opinion about the contents on such websites. We expressly disclaim any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such websites or the privacy practices of those websites. If you decide to access websites maintained by other parties, you do so at your own risk.
Feebee in some instances allows you and other End Users to use the Site to express opinions and communicate through forums, bulletin boards, discussion groups, chat rooms or other communication facilities that may be offered on or through the Site from time to time (collectively “Communities”). Feebee shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content within the Communities at any time, for any reason, including to determine compliance with this Agreement and any operating rules established by Feebee, as well as to satisfy any applicable law, regulation or authorized government request. Without limiting the foregoing, Feebee shall have the right, but not the obligation, to remove any material from the Communities that Feebee, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of this Agreement or otherwise objectionable. Any opinions, advice, ratings, discussions, comments, and/or other messages or postings of any kind made by you or any other End User to the Communities (collectively, “Statements”), are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of Feebee.
You understand and agree that all Statements are public and not private. Any other person (whether or not a user of Feebee’s services) may read your Statements without your knowledge. Please do not include any Personal Information (as defined in our Privacy Statement) in your Statements. Feebee does not control or endorse any Statement found in any part of the Communities, and we specifically disclaim any liability concerning the Statements and the Communities and any actions resulting from your participation in any part of the Communities, including any objectionable content. Any and all Statements you post to our Site are not confidential.
By posting Statements or other information on or through the Communities, you grant Feebee a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the Statements alone or as part of other works in any form, media, or technology whether now known or hereafter developed without territorial or time limitations, and to sublicense such rights through multiple tiers of sublicensees. Your license of any Statements or information submitted above extends to use for promotions, advertising, market research or any other lawful purpose, without limitation.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Feebee, its subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of or related to any products or services purchased by you in connection with the Site or any use of the Site in violation of these Terms.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with Merchants and other users of the Site. To the extent permitted under applicable laws, you hereby release Feebee from any and all claims or liability related to any product or service of a Merchant, any action or inaction by Merchant, including Merchant’s failure to comply with applicable law and/or failure to abide by the terms of a Feebee, and any conduct or speech, whether online or offline, of any other user.
You may opt out of this agreement to arbitrate. If you do so, neither you nor Feebee can require the other to participate in an arbitration proceeding. To opt out, you must notify Feebee in writing within 30 days of the date that you first became subject to this arbitration provision. You must use this address to opt out:
Feebee, LLC ATTN: Arbitration Opt-out 1601 Willow Rd. Menlo Park, CA 94025
You must include your name and residence address, the email address you use for your Feebee account, and a clear statement that you want to opt out of this arbitration agreement.
If the prohibition against class actions and other claims brought on behalf of third parties contained above is found to be unenforceable, then all of the preceding language in this Arbitration section will be null and void. This arbitration agreement will survive the termination of your relationship with Feebee.
You agree that any claim you may have arising out of or related to your relationship with Feebee must be filed within one year after such claim arose; otherwise, your claim is permanently barred.
- 1. Entry is Free.
- 2. Earn one raffle ticket for Entering Contest.
- 3. (COMING SOON) Earn more raffle tickets for inviting others that join the contest from your invitation.
- 4. Drawing will be randomly selected by system.
- 5. More raffle tickets equals more chances to Win.
- 6. Must fill out shopper profile to qualify & win.
- 7. Must be at least 18 year or older at time of participation.
- 8. A Cash Credit may be exchanged for the physical prizes listed in the event that a physical prize cannot be physically claimed. All physical prizes may be claimed by winner but shipping costs are the responsibility of the business offering the prize only.
- 9. Each contest is designed, supported and run by the business account attached to the contest. Feebee is not liable for any contest or prizes offered.
- 10. You agree to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of our platform sweepstakes service, including but not limited to sweepstakes laws and privacy laws.
Feebee is located at 1688 Meridian Ave Suite 900 Miami Beach, Fl 33139.
Sponsors are Businesses and Celebrities who invite others to join Feebee. In doing so they control which ads are displayed on your home page.
Sponsors also receive a monthly 30% commission from Business Subscription Plans.